Bible Software on the Web
[this needs a lot of updating!]
Scholarly texts with parsing & lexicons:
Bibles in ancient & modern languages with easy-to-use language aids, interlinear ESV, and super-flexible searches.
A huge easy-to-access collection of texts which can be viewed in handy columns, eg: OT in parallel Greek, Hebrew & English LXX & MT
or NT in parallel Greek & English with linked parsing Wonderful "show the evidence" feature with images of the manuscripts.
Especially for finding Bible allusions even when the vocabulary has been changed
It does complex searches and compares texts, with parallel MT/LXX and even LXX variants.
All the amazing translation notes with added Greek+Hebrew tools
with Strong's and Greek
Hebrew & Greek with morphology
Greek & Hebrew interlinear with many associated tools.
- OT & NT, very good links incl. full Thayer and Gesenius lexicons
- Hebrew BHS, LXX, NA26, linked to lexicons, with English. Fast.
- multiple Greek editions & MSS, with variants, linked to very good lexical aids.
- W&H ed. with links to superb lexicons & grammatical analysis.
- nice multi-version concordance, and lexicons linked to Hebrew & Greek. Useful layout.
- NT only, click on any word for lexicon & morphology
- search Greek & Hebrew,eg seach for hilasmos